Saturday, July 10, 2010

There's a new book blog in town!

Starting a new blog isn't any easier the second time around. I thought it would be... but it's not.

A lot of you know me from my original blog, Flipping Pages for All Ages. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.

 My mom has been asking me for awhile to start a blog for the two of us, and we finally had time to sit down and get it all sorted. So here today I introduce to you my mom, Jackie. While she enjoys reading my YA books she also loves her Romance and Fantasy, so the different array of genres will be interesting to see, and different for me.

For the most part we will post our own separate reviews, but we will read books at the same time so we can do joint reviews as well.

Things are still getting set up so don't mind the blankness of the page, just thought I would get things started with a post so that we can say hi, and likewise.

Hope everyone has a great day! :)


Sherry & Jackie

14 comments:

  1. welcome to the wonderful world of book blogging Jackie! look forward to your and sherry's posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea and such a cool mom/daughter thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging. I only started blogging a few months ago and it's been a lot of trial and error. It is lots of fun, and I know you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is such a sweet idea...welcome to the blogosphere Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! I'm just getting started in the blogging world myself! I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *waves* I'm looking forward to the reviews you two have in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I'm definitely looking forward to your guy's future reviews!
    Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first post is the hardest! Welcome, Jackie, and look forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea! Hi Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Jackie! It's great to have you here!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always appreciated! :)